Question about Cars & Trucks
Im looking for camshaft timing setup diagram for a Sr20 vvl engine
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
GA16DE and SR20DE Engines
1. Start the engine and allow it to reach normal operating temperature.
2. Run the engine at 2000 rpm for 2 minutes and return to idle.
3. Turn the engine OFF and disconnect the throttle position sensor harness connector.
4. Start the engine and race the engine to 2000 rpm, 3 times.
5. Connect a timing light to the No. 1 spark plug wire and battery.
6. Loosen the distributor hold-down bolt and adjust the ignition timing to 10 degrees BTDC for the GA16DE and 15 degrees for the SR20DE engines.
7. Turn the engine OFF and reconnect the throttle position sensor harness.
_Ricky got this from the web
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
SOURCE: im trying to find a
these engine are a piece of cake to repair so simple and so sturdy they run forever ,but a 1991?? is it worth repairing as when you pull the head off it may have corroded water ports which means a new head .If its repaired whats its worth ?? 1000euros tops at this age
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
SOURCE: would like a diagram of
Below is a picture of the SR engine with all the timing marks aligned and circle. I s this what you needed?If you need to make the picture full screen copy it to the picture files of your PC and use that to view full screen.
Posted on Jan 12, 2011
SOURCE: show me the timing marks
I use and I'd recommend you register for free at www.autozone.com Once registered you'll have access to repair and shop manuals for virtually any car or truck. All the data and diagrams you need now or may need in the future will be a couple of mouse clicks away
Posted on Jun 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Oct 21, 2015 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Jun 07, 2011 | Nissan Se R Cars & Trucks
Apr 30, 2011 | 1996 Nissan Sentra
Dec 29, 2010 | Nissan Minivan Cars & Trucks
Jan 01, 2010 | 1996 Nissan Sentra
Jun 29, 2009 | 1992 Suzuki Samurai
Mar 01, 2009 | 1996 Nissan Maxima
Aug 31, 2008 | 1992 Nissan NX
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!