Question about 2001 Buick LeSabre
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Take the remote out to the car. Point it at the front of the car and push and hold the top two buttons until your car horn sounds three times
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
it is not a code but a procedure, it is in the owners manual. here it is again, follow it exactly, this is from the factory service manual.
1. Insert key in ignition and leave in the OFF position
2. Locate the Data Link Port. It is located under dash drivers side. Be sure you know
which pins are 8 and 4.
(Note port is wider at top) Your OBDII port will not
have numbers, use the illustration for reference.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4. Connect 8 to 4 with a
suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming
procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 8 and 4. The vehicle will respond
by locking and unlocking the doors to signify entering of programming mode.
4. Close doors.
5. Turn ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without cranking the engine).
Doors will lock.
6. Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the first transmitter to
be programmed. After about 15 seconds, the vehicle will respond by locking and
unlocking the doors. Release the buttons on the transmitter.
7. Within one minute, repeat the previous step on the remaining transmitters to be
8. Remove jumper wire applied to the OBDII Port.
Posted on May 08, 2009
SOURCE: program 2 new Keyless remotes
will have to go to local dealer,requires scan tool to acces bcm for programming,not som lock smiths have tool for programing but not much savings.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2014 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Jun 12, 2013 | 2003 Toyota Highlander
Jan 15, 2018 | 2001 Ford Mustang
Apr 26, 2011 | 2001 Mercury Mountaineer
Oct 20, 2009 | 2001 Toyota Corolla
Aug 04, 2009 | 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Jul 26, 2009 | 1999 Buick LeSabre
Mar 24, 2009 | 2003 Buick LeSabre
Mar 08, 2009 | 1998 Buick LeSabre
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: