Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Close all vehicle doors, LOCK doors using drivers side switch.
Insert key all the way into the ignition, (do not turn) remove key.
Repeat this step 5 times. (6 total)
Hazards should flash to indicate program mode.
Press any button on transmitter to be programmed, hazards should flash to indicate successfull program.
*For additional remotes, cycle drivers door lock UNLOCK, LOCK, press any button on remote, hazards should flash. Repeat step as necessary.
Ignition ON, (engine off) ignition OFF, UNLOCK using drivers side switch, test remotes.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
I bought a remote the other day and got these instructions with it. They worked!
1. Make sure vehicle is in Park
2. Press Vehicle Information button (has the icon of a car and an 'i')until 'PRESS *check mark* TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY' displays.
3. Press set/reset button. The message 'REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE' will display.
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the transmitter at the same time for about 15 seconds. A beep will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched.
5. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of four transmitters matched to it.
6. To exit the program mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK.
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
1. Close all doors.
2. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
3. Insert and remove key from ignition 2 times. Do Not turn ignition.
4. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
5. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
6. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
7. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
8. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
SOURCE: Reprogram a keyless entry remote
this is how to program the remotes/keyless entry
The 5 digit permanent code is located in one of the following places
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2010 | 1996 Ford Econoline
Jun 06, 2010 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Jul 21, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars
Jun 08, 2009 | 1993 Ford Explorer Limited
Mar 30, 2009 | 1999 GMC Sierra
Oct 18, 2008 | 1996 Nissan 300ZX
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: