Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The check engine light is on to tell you that the ECU has detected a fault. The faults are stored as codes. The codes both have to do with a deficiency of exhaust gas going through the EGR valve. You will need to find out if the problem has to do with the valve, a leak, or the circuit.
Posted on May 22, 2010
The LX platform consists of the 300, charger and magnum.
They will all have front end noise. It's just a matter of time. This appears to be a poor design and should be recalled.
The front end should be replaced with energy suspension bushings and greasable ball joints.
The front end needs to be inspected, but here are the usual suspects. Most to least
1. Stabilizer bushings to frame. Rattle and bump sound. Not too expensive.
2. Tension struts - radius arm as some may say. Makes a poping noise and moans when driving and turning.
3. Stabilizer end links if loose to touch. Noise over bumps only.
4. Tie rods. Primarily outer. If you can turn them by hand they need changing. These make noise when braking and turning. Inner is more pronounced when steering. May cause road wander.
5. Upper and lower control arm bushings. Creak!
6. Ball Joints. These sound like an orchestra when going up a driveway. The most expensive fix on these cars. Up to 1800.00 dealer cost. They do not press out the old joints. They use a new knuckle.
7. Steering rack... another expensive fix. Moans and hisses.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2016 | Dodge Ram 1500 Cars & Trucks
Sep 10, 2016 | 2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
Mar 16, 2014 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Nov 17, 2010 | 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Nov 02, 2010 | 2003 Dodge Ram Maxi
Jun 06, 2009 | 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck
Feb 24, 2009 | 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!