P 1750 cod come up. has shifting problem.
DTC P1750: Mechanical Problem in Hydraulic Control System of A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve Assemblies A and B, or Problem in Hydraulic Control System
• Record all freeze data and review General Troubleshooting Information before you troubleshoot.
• Keep these replacement solenoid valves on hand:
• A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves A and B
1. Check whether the OBD II scan tool indicates another code. Does the OBD II scan tool indicate another code? YES - Perform the troubleshooting flowchart for the indicated code(s). Recheck for code P1750 after troubleshooting. NO - Go to step 2.
2. Turn the ignition switch OFF.
3. Replace the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves A and B.
4. Reset the PCM memory with the PGM Tester or by removing the BACK UP fuse in the passenger's underdash fuse/relay box for more than 10 seconds .
5. Drive the vehicle for several minutes in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th gears in the position.
6. Recheck for code P1750. Does the OBD II scan tool indicate code P1750? YES - Replace the transmission. NO - The problem has been corrected
Jul 08, 2009 |
Acura TL Cars & Trucks