Question about 1992 Lincoln Town Car
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
One of the tail light bulbs can be shorted internally. Replace the tail light bulbs first. Try this cheap fix first.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
the actual switch in the dash that has the knob you pull for the lights to come on ...i replaced mine remove dash and replace part.,.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
You probably have a bad hazard switch.
For the code,
1. Look on the deck lid arms for a small tag with the permanent code.
2. If you purchased new, call selling dealer to see if they have it recorded on the invoice.
3. Look in the glove box owner manual package for a credit card size plastic card with the code number.
4. Pay dealer 1/2 hour labor charge to retrieve the code with their diagnostic tool. Confirm price ahead of time.
5. Look on keyless entry module for the tag with the code.
For 1994 town car, module is behind glvoe box. Not sure for 1992, sinnce 94 was a new model design.
Door Lock Control Processor, Electronic Removal and Installation
Town Car, Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis
Posted on Apr 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 16, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Durango
Dec 28, 2009 | 1991 Lincoln Town Car
Jul 13, 2009 | 1991 Lincoln Town Car
Jun 06, 2009 | 1995 Lincoln Town Car
May 03, 2009 | 1998 Lincoln Town Car
Mar 06, 2009 | 1991 Lincoln Town Car
Feb 25, 2009 | 1991 Lincoln Town Car
Jan 10, 2017 | 1992 Lincoln Town Car
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: