Question about Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2003 passat key fob reset
My used 2003 Passat came with both fobs unable to hold a key. I had to break them open to retrofit a loop. These are some great links that I bookmarked. The first one should give you programmin instructions.Good luck!
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
SOURCE: renault key fob doesnt work
I have a clio II, 2001, i have the same problem and i fixed it.
Don't know if will work for you but here it goes:
1 - no key in ingnition
2 - press the unlock button in console off the car for about 10 seconds(dont let go)
3 - it should work the central doors one time and then 2 times( hear)
4 - press the remote a few times until it starts working
It worked for me hope the same for you.
Please tell me if it worked and pass the message.
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
The key fob does not get charged. Instead you replace the battery inside the Fob. if you look behind the fob it tells you what battery it needs for replacement. CR2032
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 10, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 09, 2015 | 2006 Jeep Liberty
Mar 17, 2014 | Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cars & Trucks
Mar 01, 2014 | 2011 Dodge Charger
May 10, 2011 | Chevrolet Suburban Cars & Trucks
Sep 20, 2010 | Audi TT Cars & Trucks
Dec 17, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: