Question about 2004 GMC Yukon
Should just POP of with a little work be careful and try to find the screws under the arm rest and bottom of door!
Posted on Oct 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
well look for little pop outs first then then look for screws in those little openings then look on the outside edge of the trim panel for retainers to remove then pull the mirror cover off just pops of then pop out bottom of the door and then pop out the sides of the trim then pull up and out should come right off after that take vapor barrier off and then you will see the interior parts of the door and mechanics of the door/ Please rate my response thank you very much
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
On the inside trim, you can remove screws that are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door and then gently pull back on the panel as there will also be retaining clips attached and you don't want to break them. You'll need to lift the door panel upwards in order to get it off the window ledge. Pull back the weather seal and you'll be able to get to everything.
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
How to Access car door panel?
Vehicle door panel components?
This will help.
Jun 08, 2012 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Feb 20, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 17, 2010 | 1996 Toyota Corolla
Apr 04, 2010 | 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe
Jan 29, 2010 | 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jun 11, 2009 | 2007 Toyota 4Runner
May 31, 2009 | 2002 Lincoln Continental
Apr 18, 2009 | 2006 Fiat 124
Mar 27, 2017 | 2004 GMC Yukon
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: