Question about 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Change a water pump
1. Remove negative battery cable
2. Open radiator valve - drain cooling system
3. Remove cooling fan and shroud
4. Remove belt
5. Remove water pump pulley from hub
6. Remove hoses from water pump
7. Loosen heater hose coolant return tube mounting bolt and nut.
8. Remove the tube. Lose the O-Ring.
9. Remove water pump mounting bolts
10. Loosen the clamp on the bypass hose.
11. Remove the hose as you pull the pump away from the engine.
Hope this helps
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
This trouble is common in this models, I have one '93 ZJ and my signal Sensor Coolant Level also is ON for long time; first, try to clean the plug and reset the ECU. If the signal show again, maybe you need replace this sensor.
For more details about location and diagnotics, check this documents:
- Page 5 Location (Coolant Temperature Sensor)
- Page 11 Diagnostics/Service Procedures
- Page 24 Removal Components
- Page 23 Coolant Reserve Tank (Coolant Sensor Level)
I hope help you with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2014 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Apr 25, 2014 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Mar 14, 2013 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jan 08, 2011 | 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Nov 30, 2010 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Apr 05, 2010 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jun 17, 2009 | 1989 Jeep Cherokee
Dec 19, 2008 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Dec 21, 2014 | 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: