Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2005 mercedes benz 320 diesel
These instructions will work from 09/01/2003 and up 211 Model E Class Mercedes
1. Insert igntion key, switch to position "1"
2. press the page button (looks like a page in front of another page. Use the one with the writing on the rear page) on the steering wheel controls repeatedly until the mileage is displayed within the multifunction display.
3. Press the cluster illumination button 3 times in short succession. The battery voltage will be displayed.
4. Press the up or down arrow buttons until the service menu appears.
5. Use the + and - buttons to select the menu option "confirm"
6. Press the page button on the steering wheel until " complete service" is selected.
7. Confirm "Complete Service" with Page Button. The display will show "Service Confrimed"
Posted on May 29, 2009
turn ignition to position 2 turn off radio push and hold info button whilst turning volume button on radio a new menu will appear on screen go into confirmation adjustments then go into service and reset
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
The easiest way to reset service light on any car is to unplug negative (black) cable from battery for 2-3 minutes. If the problem is fixed, the light will be off upon cranking car again. Hope this helps. Please leave feedback.
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
the ABS light resets itself every time the key is turned off and on, it is self testing and will only turn the light on when there is a problem in the ABS system, worn out brakes don't cause the ABS to come on, if the light is on the system has a fault present and it must be tested with a factory system scanner to determine the source of the fault or at least the area that is causing the problem, that can be one of the four wheeel speed sensors, a defective ABS hydraulic control unit and sop on.
Posted on Jul 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 12, 2015 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Oct 25, 2014 | 2011 Ford Fiesta
Aug 03, 2014 | 2011 Citroen Nemo 1.4
Feb 09, 2012 | Ford E-Series Van Cars & Trucks
Nov 13, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Cargo
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!