Question about Mercedes-Benz Cars & Trucks
The operators guide list the fuse, lost the guide?
and true fuses are first
the ones that test bad are bad,
the bad fuse is marked, and is usually the correct size.
on some cars the windows are run from circuit breakers.
not blow-able fuse.
alldata.com might cover MB, im not sure how does, ah MB dies.
can buy a service manaul for any car and working any german car is a shock to any USA mech. ISO parts and rules.
Our cars use SAE rules and is wildly different.
Posted on Oct 20, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: saturn sc 2 seatbelt fuse
The fuse is in the center console, left side of passenger footwell. It is labelled PREST. for passive restraints. Possibly check the restraint module located in the center console, just under the E-brake lever.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
1. check fuses
2. if motors are good, more likely it is, it will be the windows regulator or windows switch, both tend to wear out the contacts over times. the windows switch pretty expensive, its run about 123.00 buck each and the regulator run 59.00 each. more likely will be regulator. if it not the windows switch is good. hope that help some, both not hard to replace and not easy.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Volcompunker is on track.... if it is a stuck motor problem, before taking door apart, try this...it may work, works well on dodge caravans...
NO COST and fast PROCEDURE TO FIX IT:
1. Sit in vehicle, on seat next to problematic window
2. Ignition key is on
3. Door in question is opened (in case you closed it)
4. While door is open, press and hold power window button in desired window travel, keep button pressed !!
5. SLAM hard the door closed with one hand while other hand holds button as per #4.
6. Watch window operate as it should.
7. Repeat 3-6 if necessary, but usually the first try works!
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2014 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Aug 14, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 29, 2017 | 2000 Ford Explorer
Apr 02, 2011 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring
May 09, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado
Mar 17, 2010 | Chevrolet Cavalier Cars & Trucks
Dec 17, 2009 | Honda Accord Cars & Trucks
May 23, 2009 | 2003 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: