Question about Cars & Trucks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It took Mercon Dextron III.
Of course, MD IV, V or Mutli-Vehicle would be better (the new multi-vehicle formula is what is being widely recommended by all nowadays).
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
I don't know if it's the same as my D150. But it's pretty simple:
1) remove about six screws from under the upper lip of the dash face bessal and one under the overhand above the radio.
2) carefully jimmy the bessal straight out. It has about four spring trim-clips that will release under pressure.
3) this exposes the speedometer instrument cluster. It is one big assembly (speedometer, fuel, temp and elctrical guages, etc) attahed with about six #2 phillips face screws. Remove these.
4) There are three back contections on the cluster: two electronic and one mechanical. Carefully start to pull the cluster out along the steering column until you see the shift indicator control line ( a small fishing-line with a hook on the end) attached to a small steel flang on the base of the steering column. This can be unhooked with your fingers or needle-nose pliers.
5) as you pull the cluster further out you can reach behind and unplug the two electronic connections. The round one simply pulls straight out. The last (rectangular) one has a pinch latch you need to compress to allow the plug to come out.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
There is a junction block about 6 inches in front of the battery on the fender, there should be battery voltage on the big wires. The small wire is the starter solenoid. Front the junction block, the power goes to the light switch then to the ignition switch.
Posted on Sep 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 01, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 03, 2013 | Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cars & Trucks
Apr 05, 2013 | 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Coupe 1.8L...
Jun 03, 2011 | Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Cars & Trucks
Jun 25, 2010 | 1983 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class
May 05, 2010 | 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300 Diesel
Jan 01, 2010 | 1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Mar 26, 2009 | 1988 Ford F 250
Jan 19, 2009 | 1987 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!