Question about 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Sedan
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the computer has a built in oil service light that will glow every 5k to remind you its time to have an oil service whatever oil you use.on this type of vehecle i have always reckoned using semi synthetic oil because of the cost.and changing it every 5k in heavy use.
Posted on Mar 01, 2010
The LX platform consists of the 300, charger and magnum.
They will all have front end noise. It's just a matter of time. This appears to be a poor design and should be recalled.
The front end should be replaced with energy suspension bushings and greasable ball joints.
The front end needs to be inspected, but here are the usual suspects. Most to least
1. Stabilizer bushings to frame. Rattle and bump sound. Not too expensive.
2. Tension struts - radius arm as some may say. Makes a poping noise and moans when driving and turning.
3. Stabilizer end links if loose to touch. Noise over bumps only.
4. Tie rods. Primarily outer. If you can turn them by hand they need changing. These make noise when braking and turning. Inner is more pronounced when steering. May cause road wander.
5. Upper and lower control arm bushings. Creak!
6. Ball Joints. These sound like an orchestra when going up a driveway. The most expensive fix on these cars. Up to 1800.00 dealer cost. They do not press out the old joints. They use a new knuckle.
7. Steering rack... another expensive fix. Moans and hisses.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2014 | 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Sedan
Feb 26, 2013 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Nov 17, 2012 | Dodge Ram 2500 Cars & Trucks
Oct 22, 2010 | 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Sedan
Sep 24, 2010 | Dodge Ram 1500 Cars & Trucks
Sep 19, 2009 | 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Sep 17, 2009 | 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Sedan
Feb 24, 2009 | 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!