Question about Peugeot Liberte
Sound like you need manual.
post country and maybe we can help.
did you get the engine in pieces?
Posted on Oct 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
look ye u dnt need to upgrade ur suspention brakes n that jjus maybe ur inlet n outlet manifolds mainli ur owt let and becoz its a puegot engine dnt set ur turbo higher than 18 psi
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
it is under the right front light of the car and you should replace in a peugeot center in order to set it up on the computer or it will not work.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
not only the tensioner you have to loose there are another 2 nuts that hold the power steering pump,you have to loose that also.
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
SOURCE: seat inca van 00 sdi
Timing belt set-up for a 2000 Seat Inca 1.9 SDi
1. Align the crankshaft timing marks on the flywheel / gearbox
2. Remove the valve cover
3. Lock the camshaft
4. Fit the injection pump locking pin
5. Loosen the camshaft gearwheel bolt, 180 degrees. Use a wrench to counter-hold
6. Loosen the camshaft gearwheel while holding it in place
7. Fit the timing belt in the sequence as shown in the below figure: a - b - c - d - e - f - g
8. Fit the timing belt and camshaft gearwheel together
9. Turn the tensioner clockwise to align both marks
10. Tighten the large bolt on the tensioner to a torque of 20 Nm
11. Check for correct fit
12. Lock the camshaft. Tighten the camshaft gearwheel bolts: 45 Nm. Use a wrench to counter-hold
13. Remove helping tools
14. Turn the engine two rotations by hand
15. Repeat the procedure if required
16. Fit the vacuum pump
17. Refit the crankshaft pulley. Tighten torque: 20 Nm + 20 degrees
18. Fit the timing belt cover
19. Refit the valve cover
20. Fit the ancillary drive belt
21. Refit the inlet air manifold hoses
22. Check the injection timing
Camshaft gearwheel: 45 Nm
Tensioner pulley: 20 Nm
Crankshaft pulley: 20 Nm + 20 degrees
Posted on May 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2017 | Peugeot Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2012 | Peugeot 807 Cars & Trucks
May 26, 2011 | Volkswagen Passat Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2011 | Peugeot 405 Cars & Trucks
Oct 03, 2010 | Isuzu Amigo Cars & Trucks
Jan 31, 2010 | 1991 Peugeot 405
Oct 09, 2009 | 1990 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Sep 23, 2009 | 1990 Peugeot 405
Sep 13, 2008 | 2008 Dodge Ram 3500
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: