Question about 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
no could b a bad relay or the connection at the fuel pump r other if u have to volt meter /ohms meter check relay to see if good
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
There is no fill plug on transmission pans, you have to fill them from the
dipstick tube in the engine bay. Get a long funnel that will fit into the
dipstick tube hole, and then fill it that way. Make sure you turn the
vehicle on while filling it, and put it through all the gears, with your foot
on the brake. This will make sure your torque convertor is being properly
filled, along with the trans. Good luck.
Posted on Mar 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
The liftgate lamps
You can't turn them on manually ?
This could be a BCM problem , this best left to a ASE certified repair shop or the dealer .
Dec 27, 2015 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
May 23, 2015 | 2007 Chevrolet Chevrolet Equinox LT
Feb 08, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 27, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 30, 2012 | 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
Jul 24, 2012 | 2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS New Cars
Jan 11, 2012 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jun 05, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jul 14, 2008 | 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: