Question about Kia Sephia
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
REMOVAL OF THE PLUGS:
Do not attempt any maintenance on spark plug if engine is hot.
1. Disconnect negative battery terminal.
2. Carefully remove high-tension leads.
3. Use compressed air to blow any dirt or debris from around spark plug hole.
4. Check that spark plug fits squarely in spark plug socket and remove spark plug.
Raise a vehicle and install SST(OK552 131 001) in order to replace cylinder 2, 4, 6 spark plug.
1. Install spark plug into cylinder head.
Tightening torque : 18~22lb-ft (25~30N·m, 2.5~3.0kg-m)
2. Reconnect high-tension leads.
3. Reconnect negative battery cable.
Hope this helps and simple to understand. Good luck
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2014 | 1999 Kia Sephia
May 07, 2010 | 1999 Kia Sephia
Mar 24, 2010 | 2005 Kia Sedona
Jan 23, 2010 | 1999 Kia Sephia
Jun 06, 2009 | 1999 Kia Sephia
Mar 31, 2009 | 1999 Kia Sephia
Mar 14, 2009 | 1994 Kia Sephia
Feb 19, 2009 | 1999 Kia Sephia
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: