Question about Hyundai Sonata
For what vehicle... some are in dash and some in tank with pump some are right off the engine right on your fuel intake
Posted on Oct 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2016 | Chevrolet Express Cars & Trucks
Jan 18, 2016 | Kia Cars & Trucks
Jul 06, 2015 | 1998 Buick Regal
Fuel Pressure Regulator is located on the fuel rail.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
3. Remove the air cleaner outlet tube(s).
4. Remove any necessary components to access the pressure regulator.
5. Disconnect the vacuum hose from the pressure regulator.
6. Remove the pressure regulator attaching screws.
7. Remove the pressure regulator from the fuel rail.
8. Discard the O-rings on the pressure regulator and replace them with new ones.
9. Lubricate the O-rings with clean engine oil.
10. Install the regulator into the fuel rail and tighten the retaining screws.
11. Connect the vacuum hose to the regulator.
12. Install any components removed to access the regulator.
13. Install the air cleaner outlet tube(s).
Jul 03, 2012 | Isuzu Pickup Cars & Trucks
May 05, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 31, 2010 | 1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
Dec 16, 2010 | Dodge Pickup Cars & Trucks
Fig. Fig. 1: TBI fuel pressure regulator
Oct 11, 2010 | Jeep Grand Cherokee Cars & Trucks
Sep 29, 2010 | 1997 Jeep Cherokee
Jun 01, 2010 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!