Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
I am having the same problem. The radio comes on but no volume. I can adjust it and the marker moves but no sound coming out of any speaker.
Posted on Feb 26, 2017
I would try a new radio.
Posted on Jul 16, 2015
Power wire shorting to ground.
Posted on Jul 16, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2014 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT
Oct 19, 2014 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Nov 23, 2012 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jan 26, 2012 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jul 05, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jun 22, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!