Reset the electronic fuel pump there are instructions on this procedure under the hood on the radiator support. it says if vehicle
does not start..... Just follow instructions and it should work.
FUEL PUMP SHUT-OFF SWITCH
After a collision, if the engine cranks but does not start, the fuel
shut-off switch may have been activated. The "Fuel Reset" indicator light
will illuminate in the instrument cluster. The shut-off switch is a device
intended to stop the electric fuel pump when your vehicle has been
involved in a substantial jolt.
1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
2. Check the fuel system for leaks.
3. If no fuel leak is apparent, reset the fuel pump shut-off switch by
pushing in the reset button.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position. Pause for a few seconds and
return the key to the OFF position.
5. Make a further check for leaks in the fuel system.
The fuel pump shut-off switch is
located in the passenger's foot well,
behind the kick panel.
if that dosent work try replaceing fuel filter