Question about Ford Fusion
I need to take the front bumper off, to push a dent out
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
is it a rubber bumper? use suction cups, thats what dent specialist use instead of takin off the entire bumper. use a winshield dashboard suction cup for example. Just be creative...
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
there are two bolts to the center and two around the corner on at the edge up high and one at the bottom of the bumper/ Please rate my response thank you very much
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
you can heat the bumper heat gun ( you can rent one i think?)
this will soft the bumper so you push it out easily on the car
1. inside your trunk remove small back clips in trim panel
2. remove tail lamp four 8mm nut perside unplug wires
3. remove black clips under tail lamps ( flat head screwdriver to pull center of the clip up slowly then remove the hole clip)
4. three if the some clips are bottom if the bumper
5. three or four 10mm nuts in side the quarter panel on the right and left side
6.four s shape clips are top bumper that will pull loose
7. with some help slide bumper by pulling it off it
8. when you reinstall the bumper you may need to tape the strophe reinforcement in place
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
you need a repair manual, Haynes or Chilton, there are too many places to explain here in this format, if you can not find these book at your local parts store, then try your local library, then sometimes even have the dealer shop manuals for your use, hope this helps
Posted on May 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2016 | 2012 Buick LaCrosse Base Sedan 2.4L 4-cyl....
Apr 12, 2014 | 2007 Ford Fusion I4 SEL Sedan
Dec 07, 2012 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars
Sep 22, 2011 | Ford Fusion Cars & Trucks
Jul 24, 2010 | 2008 Ford Fusion
Apr 03, 2009 | 2006 Toyota Sienna
Feb 24, 2009 | 2003 Toyota Camry
904 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: