Question about Toyota Corolla
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Replace fuel filter
1. Open the hood and access the relay panel on the Right side of the engine bay
2. Open the fuel cap
3. Start the engine
4. Pull the relay for the fuel pump (listed on the bottom side of the relay panel lid)
5. Wait for engine to stop
6. Turn key off
7. Disconnect negative battery cable
8. **** wheels to car
9. Slide under the driver's side around the B pillar area
9. Look on the interior side of the frame rail and you will find the filter assembly
10. Place a drain pan under filter
11. Disconnect the rigid fuel line with a 14mm opne wrench (I think)
12. Disconnect the quick coupling on the aft part of the assembly buy lifting up on the red plastic pience and turning
13. Unbolt the center bolt and pull out the filter
14. Pop in the new filter and reverse order.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
The check engine light also called the malfunction indicator comes only when the computer control unit (called the PCM) senses a fault in the electronic controls of the engine and/or the emission system, there are about 200 possible faults that turn the light on, to know what has developed a problem you must have the system tested, this is called an OBD2 fault code test, Kragen and Autozone parts stores do this testing for free.
Posted on May 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2015 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Sep 18, 2012 | 2002 Toyota Corolla
Mar 25, 2011 | 2002 Toyota Corolla
Sep 20, 2010 | 2003 Toyota Corolla
Jun 02, 2010 | 2006 Toyota Corolla
Mar 08, 2010 | 2002 Toyota Camry
Jan 22, 2010 | 2002 Toyota Celica
Jul 20, 2009 | 2005 Toyota Corolla
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: