Question about Nissan Cars & Trucks
Nissan: code 1610
NATS malfunction means it cannot recognise the keys. Try reprogramming the keys.
Posted on Jun 10, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there, this is a very common fault, you need to replace the drivers door actuator to stop the noise, ive done loads of these. hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 23, 2013 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Mar 12, 2012 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Sep 29, 2009 | Renault Sportwagon Cars & Trucks
Aug 25, 2009 | 2000 Renault 181
May 19, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Mar 25, 2009 | Ford F Cars & Trucks
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: