Question about Dodge Cars & Trucks
Disconnect the plus and minus from your battery, that should stop it, then put them back.
Posted on Oct 11, 2013
Testimonial: "perfect thank you it worked"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
SOURCE: Audi A4 2003 Alarm Problem
There is a few things to do check the door switches that control dome lights, check wire down by the skid plate when you get oil changed there is a sensor for the starter there if it is stolen the alarm will go off or just take a BAT and BEAT the living **** out of your horn and call it good like I am going to. I hope this helped or will help I recommend an aluminum bat vrs. wood
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Try this,,turn the key on ,wait 10 minutes,then turn the key off,then right back on,do this three times,a total of 30 minutes,this should reset the key fob,if this is the problem.
Posted on Apr 17, 2010
Try "cycling the key in the passenger door lock. Turn it all the way to the right and all the way to the left.
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2015 | 1994 Chrysler Concorde
Mar 03, 2017 | 1999 Dodge Durango
Sep 09, 2010 | 1994 Dodge Intrepid
Jul 16, 2010 | 1999 Dodge Intrepid
Aug 29, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Intrepid
Jul 06, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Intrepid
Apr 07, 2009 | 1994 Dodge Viper
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!