Question about Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2016 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Aug 03, 2016 | 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
Mar 09, 2016 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Mar 26, 2015 | 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Oct 06, 2012 | 2006 Chrysler 300
DTC C2204 - Dynamics Sensor Internal
This light is on most likely due to a speed sensor failure. Either the rear one in the rear diff housing or the right or left front speed sensor. You will need someone with a full level scan tool to scan the ABS module to find which sensor it is and then replace that sensor accordingly.
The location of the Dynamic internal sensor: It is located in lower part of the centre console . exactly on the right side of the air bag module.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable from its battery post.
2. Remove the instrument panel center stack console.
3. Roll back the front floor carpet from under the instrument panel toward the rear of the vehicle for access to components.
4. Remove the fasteners (2), then instrument panel center support brackets (2). There is one bracket on each side of tunnel structure.
5. Disengage the right intermediate floor distribution duct (2) from the stud located on the floor support (3) and move it aside as necessary to access the dynamics sensor.
Jun 27, 2012 | Dodge Charger Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2010 | 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
May 29, 2009 | 2000 Chrysler Concorde
Apr 09, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler 300
Mar 28, 2009 | 2001 Chrysler Sebring
Sep 19, 2017 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!