Question about 2000 BMW 5 Series
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BMW Keyless Entry not working
hi, to program the keys to the vehicle is quite simple
1) open the vehicle, sit inside and close the door
2) insert the key in the ignition and turn to position 1 so that just the air bag light illuminates
3) press and hold the unlock button on the key and remove the key from the ignition (do not release the unlock button)
4) while still holding the unlock button with the key removed press the lock button 3 times
5) release the unlock button on the remote and the door locks should lock and unlock if the proceedure has been carried out correctly
6) to program any other key(s) press and hold the unlock button on remote and again press the lock button 3 times but do not insert it into the ignition or turn the ignition on as done previous.
you may want to print these instructions and read them a few times before proceeding, if you muck up the process while programing keys, no harm will be done, you just have to start the process over. hope this is of some help, regards mark.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
If the battery dont got power then its your altinator because thats what keeps its battery OR it could possiably be the wires and spark plugs
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 13, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 17, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 31, 2010 | 1997 BMW 5 Series
May 04, 2010 | 1997 BMW 5 Series
Sep 12, 2009 | 2001 BMW 5 Series
Aug 11, 2009 | 1990 BMW 5 Series
Nov 23, 2008 | 2001 BMW 5 Series
Dec 23, 2013 | 2000 BMW 5 Series
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: