Question about 2000 Hyundai Elantra
Just need a diagram on how to install rear window regulator cable
Google hma services. Register with hyundai miami and access all required services manual and diagrams
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2015 | 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jul 12, 2012 | 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora
Apr 14, 2012 | 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext
Remove the nuts from the regulator cover plate
Remove the regulator bolts (1, 2, 3) and remove the motor/regulator from the vehicle
Use the correct fastener in the correct location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts and systems.
Install the regulator drive cable (1) to the rear of the cover plate
The regulator drive cable goes into position (2) for the coupe and position (3) for the sedan.
Jan 15, 2011 | 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
Dec 06, 2010 | 2000 Buick LeSabre
Sep 27, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus
Sep 09, 2009 | 2001 Buick LeSabre
Jun 22, 2009 | Pontiac Grand Prix Cars & Trucks
Apr 19, 2009 | 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
1,687 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: