Question about 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: focus remote key fob not working
this info would cost you £30.+ at ford Radio
Frequency Programming Instructions:
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
SOURCE: Code to program my key fob
Here are the program instructions
1. Close the vehicle doors.
2. Turn OFF the ignition.
3. Remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position.
5. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. The vehicle will sound three beeps in order to verify the Program Mode has been activated.
9. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the keyless entry transmitter and hold until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the transmitter has been successfully programmed (this take approximately 15 seconds).
10. Perform the previous step to program up to four transmitters (including your old ones).
11. Remove the ignition key in order to exit the Program Mode
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
SOURCE: reprogram key fob
Here is a quick HowTo on programming your own keyless entry:
1) Turn ignition to OFF.
2) Locate the Data Link Connector, its a black 16 pin connecter that is under the driver's side dash, right where your right knee would be. You have to look up into the dash from below to see it.
3) Ground pin 1 of the Data Link Connector by taking a wire or paper clip and running it from pin 1 to pin 4. Pin 4 is ground so you can just short pin 1 to 4 and it will be grounded. Grounding pin 1 tells the system you are ready to reprogram it.
4) Close all of your doors.
5) Turn the key to ACC then back off. The power door locks will lock/unlock. This is the signal that the system is ready for reprogramming.
6) Push a button on your key fob, doesn't matter which button.
7) If you have 2 key fobs, then press a button on the 2nd fob within 1 minute of pressing a button on the 1st fob. Both must be programmed at the same time. If you only have 1 fob then press a button 2 more times to signal that you only have one.
8) The doors will lock/unlock to signal the codes were received.
9) Remove the jumper wire from the data connector. 10) your done
Posted on May 15, 2009
my GPS in my legacy is not working . i have get tin it recalibrate it and it works for about 15 to 20 mints then it goes crazy again. at one point it showed the car driving in the water when i was on the 287 west. how do i fix this ?
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
on Jan 29, 2011 | Dodge Caravan Cars & Trucks
Sep 28, 2013 | 2005 Kia Optima
Aug 30, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2011 | 2002 Dodge Durango
Apr 24, 2010 | 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Jun 02, 2009 | 2002 Land Rover Freelander
May 15, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Durango
Jan 10, 2009 | 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
Oct 11, 2008 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
324 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: