Question about 2003 Suzuki Aerio
I am using SUZUKI AERIO 2003. My remote key is broken. Is it possible to purchase a new key for my car?
Don't buy it from the dealer, just buy a used remote from eBay. Use these instructions to program it.
1. Confirm that all doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2. Open the driver's door.
3. Within 10 seconds, Insert key into ignition turn to ON position and back to OFF and remove the key.
4. Within 20 seconds, close and open the drivers door 3 times. (Drivers door should be open)
5. Within 10 seconds, insert key into ignition turn to ON position and back to OFF and remove the key.
6. Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the same remote for at least 5 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock (that's a very good sign)
7. Within 5 seconds, press the LOCK button on the same remote and release. You just programmed your remote ??
Posted on Jun 23, 2017
You don't need to buy a remote from the dealer, you can buy one from ebay or Amazon for about $30, and you can program it yourself. The dealer will charge you $100 to program your remote. (Just remember on the last step make sure you press both the lock and unlock button at the same time).
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
The best way to go is to go to your local Suzuki dealer or to a locksmith as they can also reprogram keys.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Jul 13, 2012 | 2002 Suzuki Aerio
Feb 26, 2012 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Sep 18, 2011 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Apr 09, 2011 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Nov 29, 2010 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Jan 28, 2010 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Jul 29, 2009 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Jun 27, 2009 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Apr 13, 2009 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
404 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: