Question about Mitsubishi Raider
I need programming instructions for 2006 Mitsubishi raider keyless remote
Note when entering program mode using that fob, all other programmed transmitters will be erased and you will have to reprogram them for your vehicle. Use the following procedure to program additional key fobs if the vehicle is not equipped with Sentry Key:
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten yo belt to cancel any chiming that may confuse you
3. Place the key into the ignition turn to on pos. do not start
4. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the key fob.
5. After holding the UNLOCK button for four seconds, also press the PANIC button within 6 seconds.
6 When a single chime is heard release both buttons. The chime is an indication that you have successfully entered program mode. All transmitters that are to be programmed must be done so within 60 seconds of when the chime was heard.
7. Using the fob to be programmed, press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously for 2 seconds and them release.
8. Press and release the UNLOCK button a single chime will be heard,
9 Repeat steps 7 and 8 to program up to six additional transmitters.
10. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
11. Your vehicle will remain in program mode up to 60 seconds from when the original chime was heard. After 60 Seconds, all programmed transmitters function normally.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Provide VIN of ur vehicle to ur dealer. They'll provide u with the dealers u r looking for.
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 05, 2015 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS
Feb 08, 2012 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Mar 27, 2011 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS
Dec 18, 2009 | 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Nov 04, 2009 | 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor
Sep 19, 2009 | 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor
Apr 19, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Mar 26, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
May 15, 2008 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
1,022 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: