Question about 2004 Kia Sedona
How do i change spark plug wires on 04 kia sedona
REMOVAL OF THE PLUGS:
Do not attempt any maintenance on spark plug if engine is hot.
1. Disconnect negative battery terminal.
2. Carefully remove high-tension leads.
3. Use compressed air to blow any dirt or debris from around spark plug hole.
4. Check that spark plug fits squarely in spark plug socket and remove spark plug.
Raise a vehicle and install SST(OK552 131 001) in order to replace cylinder 2, 4, 6 spark plug.
1. Install spark plug into cylinder head.
Tightening torque : 18~22lb-ft (25~30N·m, 2.5~3.0kg-m)
2. Reconnect high-tension leads.
3. Reconnect negative battery cable.
Hope this helps and simple to understand. Good luck
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
May 02, 2011 | Kia Sedona Cars & Trucks
Jun 11, 2010 | 2004 Kia Sedona
Apr 06, 2010 | 2002 Kia Sedona
Jun 21, 2009 | 2004 Kia Sedona
Jun 20, 2009 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Mar 11, 2009 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Feb 04, 2009 | 2004 Kia Sedona
Jan 02, 2009 | 2004 Kia Sedona
Mar 12, 2017 | 2004 Kia Sedona
1,875 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: