Question about 2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
I have a 03' dodge dakota 4dr. The passenger side window will roll down but not up. I have replaced the master switch and regulator/motor, but they did not fix the problem.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You need to replace the regulator inside the door. It's the little pulley system that will pull your window up and down when you push the button.
Takes about 20 minutes to fix, so you're looking at about 100.00 at the garage.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
its not hard guys Take the door trim panel by taking off screws and mirror cover / pull out bottom of door and then sides pull up and outthen take off vapor barrier then look inside of door put tape on glass to hold it up take out bolts on the regulator and exchange it Please rate my response thank you very much
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
well first take off the door panel it shouldnt be hard remove plastic cover off door.Make sure your window is all the ways up before you remove the motor.you can hold it up with duct tape or anything similar.Then remove the screw that go to the regulator sometimes it has rivets wich have to be drilled off.The new regulator should come with screws if it has rivets if not u use the same old screws.Also unplug the harness of it . Install new one,screw it on and reverse the procedure.Any problems keep me posted
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2015 | Dodge Avenger Cars & Trucks
Jun 04, 2014 | 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
Apr 04, 2014 | 2011 Dodge Dakota
Aug 12, 2013 | 2001 Dodge Stratus
Mar 17, 2013 | 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
Apr 09, 2012 | 2004 Dodge Durango
Apr 20, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Dakota
Jul 03, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
Aug 26, 2014 | 2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: