Question about Daihatsu Charade
The battery in my daihatsu copen key fob appears to be "glued" in, shrouded in a plastic resin, although it is a standard CR1632 battery. How do I change it without damaging the key fob?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Daihatsu Copen Rims
you need to go to a body shop who does guard rolling and get it done properly as the 17's will look better than 15's, they can do it with out damageing the paintwork
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
Try reprogramming it.
1. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on first keyless remote.
The system will chime once to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote.
System will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Posted on May 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2014 | 2003 Ford Mustang
Dec 27, 2013 | Daihatsu Sirion Cars & Trucks
Aug 17, 2012 | 1999 Nissan Primera
Nov 29, 2009 | 1995 Nissan Maxima
Oct 05, 2009 | Daihatsu Charade Cars & Trucks
Dec 30, 2008 | 1991 Daihatsu Rocky
Jun 22, 2017 | Daihatsu Charade Cars & Trucks
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: