Question about 2001 Dodge Intrepid
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
SOURCE: Airbag dash light
You can reset the light by disconnecting the battery fro 15 minutes and then reconnecting it. If the light comes back on you will have to go to the dealer for a fix. A general scanner will give you a code with a generic description of the problem but to have it fixed right you need to unfortunately bring it in.
Please remember to rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
It's the " clock spring " . Dodge has a lifetime recall / replacement on this part. Somehow it controls the air bag and is tied into the horn and cruise control .
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2016 | 1997 Dodge Caravan
Feb 16, 2015 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
Feb 12, 2015 | 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 2WD
Dec 16, 2013 | 2003 Dodge Caravan
May 16, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Nov 28, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
Sep 10, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
Jun 24, 2009 | 2003 Dodge Caravan
Jun 20, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
Jun 18, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: