Question about Infiniti I35
Those buttons are for you to be able to program your garage door opener so that you don't need to have to original clipped to your visor all the time. The procedure is this:
1) put the key in ignition in postition 2 (car not running)
2) hold down both homelink buttons on the outsides of the homelink transmitter (to reset any existing codes) you might have to do it for 20-30 seconds. Red light on homelink will flash rapidly then let go.
3) Now, with the garage remote in one hand and hold the button on the homelink you want to program (keep holding homelink until it pulses, not a rapid flash, takes about 20 sec.) While it is pulsing, hold down the garage opener as close to the homeling button as possible while depressing door opener button also.
Shortly after doing this you will see the homelink start to flash rapidly (this means it is learning the code).
- let go of both buttons once it is flashing rapidly and
4) go to motor of door opener and hit the learn button (a light should turn on)
5)return to the car a press the homelink button you programmed once, twice, or maybe up to three times until you see garage door open/close.
You may need to have someone help you with this procedure.
Posted on May 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2015 | Infiniti Cars & Trucks
Jul 19, 2015 | Infiniti Cars & Trucks
Feb 08, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 18, 2014 | Infiniti Cars & Trucks
Jan 03, 2009 | Infiniti I35 Cars & Trucks
Jul 14, 2008 | 2004 Infiniti I35
797 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: