Question about 2006 Hyundai Tucson
I had the same problem when locking with the fob...no lights flashed, no chirp if I hit the fob twice. However, the lights flashed when opening with the fob and the lights flashed and alarm sounded when hitting the fob's panic button. Turns out the hood of my Tucson was slightly out of alignment and not making good contact with the switch. The dealership realigned the hood and the lights now work properly. I was also having problems with the alarm going off for no reason - I'm hoping this issue as also been solved....time will tell.
Posted on Feb 29, 2012
Have they always been that way?
these setting can be changed with a Hy-Scan at any hyundai dealersip.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2015 | 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mar 12, 2012 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
May 18, 2011 | 1999 Toyota Camry Solara
Jul 30, 2010 | 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
May 12, 2010 | 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Mar 20, 2010 | 2009 Ford Focus
Feb 16, 2010 | 2005 Porsche 911
Dec 18, 2009 | 2002 Nissan Xterra
Oct 26, 2008 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
1,605 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: