Question about 2003 Mini Cooper
Resetting Oil Service Light on your 2002 - 2006 MINI Cooper and Cooper S, and 2007 - 2008 MINI Convertibles:
1) Press and hold the trip button
2) Insert key and turn to position 1
3) Watch for RESET to appear
4) Release the button, then press & hold it again
5) Wait for the RESET to flash
6) Release the button, and then press & release (once only)
7) Service interval should then be reset to next interval
If that didn't work, try this:
1. Push the Trip Button
2. Turn ignition key to position 1 and 51A will appear to left of mileage
3. Release trip button
4. Wait 3 seconds
5. Push trip button
6. Wait (5-8 seconds) for RST to appear in left corner
7. Release trip button
8. Push trip button
9. 15000 will appear as new service interval
10. Release trip button
1. Press and hold the trip odometer button.
2. Insert car key and turn it to the fi rst position (not the second position).
3. You will see 51A come up in the trip odometer area.
4. Release, then press and hold again.
5. Watch for the word “RST” to appear on the Odometer indicator.
6. Release, then press and hold again.
7. Wait for the “RST” message to fl ash.
8. Release, and then press & release (once only).
Posted on May 03, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Nov 08, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 09, 2012 | 1998 Buick Regal
Dec 13, 2017 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Apr 12, 2011 | 2004 GMC Envoy
Sep 12, 2010 | Jeep Grand Cherokee Cars & Trucks
Dec 09, 2009 | Oldsmobile Bravada Cars & Trucks
May 02, 2009 | Cadillac DeVille Cars & Trucks
839 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: