Question about 1999 Chrysler 300M
Need programming instructions for a 1999 Chrysler 300M remote fob.
Manual Programming Procedure (non scan tool)
1. Connect pin 1 of the 16-way data link connector to chassis ground or to pin 4 of the 16-way data link connector.
2. Close all doors, turn ignition key to off.
3. Turn ignition key to Accessory.
4. Turn ignition to off, door locks will cycle once (in programming mode).
5. For each key FOB, press any button 3 times in a row to program code. When programming is complete, the door locks will cycle once.
IF A SECOND KEY FOB REQUIRES PROGRAMMING, IT MUST BE PROGRAMMED WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF PROGRAMMING
THE FIRST FOB PROGRAMMING. PRESS ANY BUTTON ON THE SECOND FOB 3 TIMES TO PROGRAM ITS CODE. WHEN PROGRAMMING IS COMPLETE, THE DOOR LOCKS WILL CYCLE ONCE.
6. The programming mode finishes after the following:
a. Programming of two key FOBS is completed.
b. One minute has passed since programming.
c. Pin 1 of 16-way data link connector is removed from ground connection.
d. Ignition switch is turned on.
e. Any of the doors are opened.
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2018 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2015 | 1999 Chrysler 300M
May 12, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 07, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 13, 2012 | 1996 Chrysler Cirrus
Nov 09, 2011 | 1999 Chrysler 300M
Dec 18, 2008 | 1999 Chrysler 300M
Jan 09, 2017 | 1999 Chrysler 300M
2,738 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: