Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Looking for rubber splash protectors that sit behind front wheels that protect engine bay

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 2 Answers

Hello my names mirfazil . there is one problem in my hummer . transfer case problems . In ABS trouble code C0268.

Posted on Aug 01, 2013


5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 335 Answers

SOURCE: engine splash guard

its just that and there is a wrecking yard hre in Washington Stte Called All Toyota they have every possible part for toyota sorry I do not remember the number but you can google them very inexpensive quick great service

Posted on Aug 17, 2008

  • 4 Answers

SOURCE: body part

hello my name is coman the front bumper that goes side to side and protecs the belt area and other areas from splash up from road debris is called a shild and it depends in wich area is it under the motor or betwen the belts and the well belt protector( shield ) thank you .

Posted on Sep 11, 2008

  • 76846 Answers

SOURCE: boot cvj

Yes u do if u use a factory boot, but there is a special split boot in the aftermarket that lets you do it with the axle in place, call a large parts store and see if they make them for your application.

Posted on Dec 09, 2008

  • 117 Answers

SOURCE: 2002 power steering leak.. from drivers side

I am 99.9% sure you have a steering rack leaking, this is a very common problem with this vehicle. The easy way to check is to take a small pick and poke one of the ribs of the boot / dust cover of the rack. Being that this is a dust cover there should be no fluid drip out, if fluid is present replace the steering rack.

Posted on Jan 22, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where does engine fan for polo 2002 BBY engine located

The radiator fans are located right behind the radiator and sit in the front of the engine bay between the radiator and engine.
You cannot see much of the radiator or the fans looking down from the engine bay because there is a plastic panel on the front of the engine bay just above the front grille that runs from one side of the engine bay to the other and hides most of the radiator and fans from top view. If you remove the plastic panel you will be able to see both the radiator and the fan unit from the engine bay. The cover panel is most likely secured with both screws and plastic fasteners or just the plastic fasteners. These can usually be popped out carefully to avoid breaking them as they are reused and any screws obviously need to be unscrewed to remove them.

POLO 1 4 16v 75BHP BBY Engine 64K Gearbox GET engine idle test

Dec 04, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

3 Answers

What is the name of the rubber protector or cardboard that is under the front engine part of the car, what is the purpose? it is torn and hanging near the ground.

If it's what I think you are talking about it's like a mud flap to protect the engine, starter, oil pan.
You can just rip it off you it's a problem.

Oct 28, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Car shaking when accelerating, also new squeaking sound when accelerating

pt cruiser love to brake the lower front engine mount. the front of the engine is actually the passenger side under the belts (front wheel drive engine,s sit sideways) the mount itself is cracked or the rubber insert is wiped out, you need to remove the wheel and the plastic splash guard to see it

Aug 23, 2013 | 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser

1 Answer

Water leak in left front windscreen of 2001 model statesman

it is probably coming in through the firewall some where after being splashed up by the wheels check behind and above the left front wheel for holes

Apr 08, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I need to add coolant to my 2006 Lexus is350 but can't locate where AC port is located. Any suggestions?

The low port is directly on the opposite side of the steering wheel in the engine bay. Alternatively, if you're looking head on at the engine from the front of the car, it is in the top right corner behind the engine. You will need a flashlight to spot it. Only one medium sized hand will be able to fit back there.

Aug 13, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Where is the Pvc valve on a 1997 nissan xe pickup?

1997 Nissan pickup its just above the oil filter, lower right of engine, access through right front wheelwell after removing wheel, it's a screw to be removed. -------------------- The pcv valve on the 2.4 l engine is located behind the alternator and the engine oil filter. The best way to change it is to go thru the wheel well. Take off the passenger front wheel, lift or remove the rubber splash curtain, remove the oil filter, disconnect the rubber vacuum hose, then use a 19 mm wrench to remove the pcv valve. ----------

Thanks. keep updated for any more can rate this solution and show your appreciation.

Sep 22, 2010 | 1997 Nissan Pickup

1 Answer

I am trying to locate the windscreen washer tank with the pump Where should I look and not at the Jag dealer...Kathylynn

Its under the front RHS wing behind the splash guards forward of the wheel. The pump is a push fit on the front of the tank wall via a rubber grommet seal. Best reached from under the car with the lower front splash guard removed.
Hope this helps good luck.

Jan 28, 2010 | 2005 Jaguar S-Type

1 Answer

Body part

hello my name is coman the front bumper that goes side to side and protecs the belt area and other areas from splash up from road debris is called a shild and it depends in wich area is it under the motor or betwen the belts and the well belt protector( shield ) thank you .

Sep 08, 2008 | 1998 Ford Escort

2 Answers

Broken Plastic underneath car towards front


Is it badly cracked? its only to prevent splashes goin up into your engin bay!! if you did a diy repair to keep it up and not hitting the road you should be ok!! i think the name of them is a "splash pan" not to sure.


Aug 22, 2008 | 2004 Mazda 3

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

76846 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22246 Answers

Randy Ohler

Level 3 Expert

14585 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides