Question about Subaru Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
the easiest way will be to take it 2 a subaru dealer or an auto electriction and get them 2 remove the alarm..but you could dissconnect and un bolt the external alarm siren..
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
First try to reset alarm by inserting key in drivers door lock and lock and unlock-if this does not work try tail lock as well.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Insert the key into the door lock on the driver side and move it to the unlock position two times quickly. That should turn off the alarm.
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2015 | 2000 Subaru Outback
May 20, 2012 | 2005 Subaru Baja
Nov 09, 2011 | 2005 Subaru Outback
Mar 30, 2010 | 2001 Subaru Outback
Mar 22, 2010 | 2005 Subaru Outback
Jul 27, 2009 | 2004 Subaru Outback
Mar 02, 2009 | 2002 Subaru Outback
Jan 30, 2009 | Subaru Impreza Cars & Trucks
Nov 26, 2008 | 1998 Subaru Legacy
Jul 14, 2018 | Subaru Cars & Trucks
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: