Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Radios in the 2004 Impalas are tied to the vehicle's VIN through the computer, so it may be somewhat difficult to get the code. However, the following steps should work:
1. Press and hold the buttons for presets 1 & 4 (may be 2 & 3). The word "SEC" should show.
2. Press the "MIN" button. "000" should be displayed.
3. Press the "MIN" button again to have the second two numbers appear. Record these numbers.
4. Press the "HR" button for the first two numbers to appear. Record these numbers. -- Note: Your number sequence should be the numbers from the "HR" button followed by the numbers from the "MIN" button.
5. Call 1-800-537-5140. This will get you to the GM unlock code automated line. Ignore the prompt and enter "202108#". Next enter your code (remember, HR then MIN) followed by the * key. For example, 1234*. A 3 or 4 digit code will be given to you. If you get a code such as 0532, drop the zero when entering it into your radio.
6. Enter the code into the radio IAW the applicable manual.
Posted on May 30, 2008
if you have installed a new cd player in there then the propblem could be that your speaker wires and either touching each other or grounding them selfs out.. pull of the cd player and check to make sure all the speaker wires are covered properly and no bare wires are exposed.. if you still have a factory cd player in it then you will probably need to take it to a dealership to have it checked out..
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
hello josh!!! I had the same problem, Have you made sure everything on rear is off? If so the front radio will have this headphone looking thing in the top left corner, plug ear phones in & turn rear on. then make sure rear radio is off. turn vehicle off then START it! that resets it.If that doesnt work check fuses!
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
The filter is on the inner frame rail in front of the
gas tank on the DRIVER'S side.
You undo the rubber clip that holds the filter and pull the whole thing
down so you can undo the clips for the input and output. Be careful to
not mix these up. If you do, just follow the lines and see which way
Don't release the fuel pressure (valve is inside the screw off cap) until you have pulled the filter down off of the frame, and have something ready to catch the small amount of gas that will come out.
Posted on Jun 26, 2010
I have front and rear a/c. The air is blowing in the back but not in the front. Don I have 2 blowers/units. Could this be a fuse?
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2012 | Chevrolet TrailBlazer Cars & Trucks
Mar 19, 2017 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jul 04, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Nov 24, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Aug 01, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Dec 27, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Jun 04, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext
Jan 21, 2009 | 2004 GMC Sierra Denali
Sep 04, 2008 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!