Question about Cars & Trucks
Sounds like the daytime running lights are working but the headlights are not.
Posted on Jul 29, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Radios in the 2004 Impalas are tied to the vehicle's VIN through the computer, so it may be somewhat difficult to get the code. However, the following steps should work:
1. Press and hold the buttons for presets 1 & 4 (may be 2 & 3). The word "SEC" should show.
2. Press the "MIN" button. "000" should be displayed.
3. Press the "MIN" button again to have the second two numbers appear. Record these numbers.
4. Press the "HR" button for the first two numbers to appear. Record these numbers. -- Note: Your number sequence should be the numbers from the "HR" button followed by the numbers from the "MIN" button.
5. Call 1-800-537-5140. This will get you to the GM unlock code automated line. Ignore the prompt and enter "202108#". Next enter your code (remember, HR then MIN) followed by the * key. For example, 1234*. A 3 or 4 digit code will be given to you. If you get a code such as 0532, drop the zero when entering it into your radio.
6. Enter the code into the radio IAW the applicable manual.
Posted on May 30, 2008
SOURCE: Power windows won't work
Did you check the fuse? were you locked out of your car? if yes and someone slim jimmed (bad idea) your door then your wiring has been cut somewhere. Move the wiring harness between the door and the car's body while pressing your window controls, if it works wiring in the harness is damaged...
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
SOURCE: my speedometer stop working
It's a bad stepper motor (the device that operates the needle on the gauge). Replacements can be found on eBay for approx. $4.95 each - just search for "stepper motor". Just got 6, to replace all of mine.
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
1) Replace turn signal relay .
2) One of the bulbs is on-the-verge-of getting burnt......the bulb plays tricks on you .....go around the car and check the signals.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2014 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Sep 12, 2013 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 11, 2013 | 2003 Chevrolet Impala
Jul 09, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 04, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Sep 02, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Impala
May 16, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Impala
Mar 28, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!