Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1996 tahoe tranny not shifting
The L60E Tranny's were not Covered under this Recall. Therefore, You should be Just fine with a Cleaning and Reassemby. Just to be Absolutely sure, Check Edmonds.com and Enter your Trucks Make year and Model and it will give you the Recalls, Complaints and Service Bulletins for your Truck. Please Rate My Response! Thanks!
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
i think what you are talking about is the front differential. you will wanna put gear oil in it. the correct weight would be found in your manual.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
The air bag light will remain illuminated if a fault has been detected in the air bag system.
The onboard computer will need to be interfaced with diagnostic equipment to read the fault.
This is also the only way to reset the light.
Good luck, I hope this helped.
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
Instructions for doing it without removing the throttle body.
1. Disonnect the battery....very important so your stepper motor isn't ruined when moving the butterfly.
2. Remove the plastic resonator on the top of the engine (The black piece that says 4200 on it)
3. Remove the large rubber hose from the throttle body.
4. Clean away, with throttle body cleaner or Seafoam, I just use the blue shop towels to clean in there. Could use a plastic bristle brush also for more elbow grease. Be very careful, as the butterfly will cut you very easily, very sharp edges. Make sure you get all the gunk out of there, including any edges of gunk that may have formed, preventing the butterfly from opening and closing properly. Needs to be nice and shiny.
5. Hook the resonator and hoses back up, don't forget the little pcv hose on the front right corner of it.
6. Hook the battery back up and drive around for 20 minutes or so with all accesories OFF. The computer will relearn a properly functioning throttle body at that point.
7. Enjoy a little bettery gas mileage and horsepower.
Posted on Feb 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2012 | 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Oct 13, 2012 | 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jul 05, 2012 | Chevrolet Tahoe Cars & Trucks
May 07, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jan 24, 2018 | 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 11, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
Sep 03, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
Aug 23, 2010 | 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 26, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!