Question about Cars & Trucks

Open Question

Mtd 2 speed transaxel 618-0009

I need a good used one, or find a salvage yard

Posted by Anonymous on

2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 110 Answers

SOURCE: salvage thru stolen at a yard is an 86 mustang

hello there:
you can find a fuel pump at auto zone for around $150 you can get the pump at napa auto parts for just a few dollars more or you could also go online to find the local parts house to get the best price for you're area...hope this helps you out sincerely D.Jones

Posted on Jun 08, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need a master window switch for a four door Grand Prix SE driver side but can't find one. What year switch can I use

Have you tried a salvage yard? I was a customer service rep. at a very good salvage yard. If they don't have one they should be able to tell you what years will fit. You could try your local yard, and hopefully find one. Ask about a warranty. It may only be 60 or 90 days, but its better than nothing.

Sep 05, 2010 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix

1 Answer


What you can do is go to a salvage yard and pull one off a used vehicle.Sometimes it`s hard to find old parts but if you can find a good salvage yard that still has older vehicles it can be very rewarding.I do this a lot when I work on older vehicles and can`t get parts for them.You can try calling a few parts stores just in case they might have one before you go out to the salvage yard.Hope this helps.Good luck.

Dec 28, 2009 | 1986 Buick Riviera

3 Answers

I have a 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500, and the speedo went out 2 years ago- I have been REAL lucky so far guaging my speed with my tach- I missed the Recall by 1 month!! ( yeah right) I have priced this out...

Pretty common problem with these. Here's a guide to learn how to fix GM instrument clusters yourself, I used it to fix mine and it worked great.How to guide for Silverado instrument cluster repair
Pretty common problem with these. Here's a guide to learn how to fix GM instrument clusters yourself, I used it to fix mine and it worked great.How to guide for Silverado instrument cluster repair

Dec 15, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2 Answers

I need usede transfer case in illinois area for cheap

A lot of times a used transfer case will be more trouble than it's worth. If you case isn't broken you can usually get one rebuilt for not too much. I know a shop in MN that is really good, and he'd probably be willing to ship it to you. You can buy a rebuild kit for one for 100.00 dollars. They're not too bad to do, I can do one in under 2 hours. If you really want a used one try the salvage yards. Most of them work with a network of yards and can get them from all over the country.

Nov 09, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Durango

1 Answer

Need driverside door

Your best option is to check auto salvage yards. Find one nearby that has a computer locating service (most do), so they can network w/ other salvage yards for the best luck in finding the correct door, and having it shipped to the salvage yard near you. Good luck.

Nov 09, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala

1 Answer

I Have a salvaged 2004 Aveo, Pep Boys said I needed to go to the dealers to get a rim. Can't I go to a salvage yard?

Yes you can go the Salvage yard and there price starts around $25,00 for the steel one's i believe. Good luck and hope this helps. 

Oct 26, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Aveo

2 Answers

Need a temperature sensor

good luck thats going to be dealer idem.or check with a junk yard

Aug 21, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler Pacifica

3 Answers

The oddometer works but the speedometer doesn't in my 1992 Dodge Ram pickup. The gear that sits inside the transmission is not stripped and engages fine. Can the problem be somewhere other than the...

Could be a bad cluster. If one is cable driven, and the other electric. You could have a bad speed sensor in the transmission which will make the speedo not work.

Jun 09, 2009 | 1992 Dodge Ram 250

1 Answer


after exhausting your local salvage yards, make sure to ask to find one on satellite, you might try to find a good guaranteed unit .

james ray

Feb 19, 2009 | 1990 Toyota Pickup

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

75744 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22114 Answers

Randy Ohler

Level 3 Expert

14585 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides