Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
reset the computer by disconecting the posative cable for 3min reconect it should cure the problem
if not have a disnostic run most auto parts will do this for free
hope this helps
Please leave feedback
Posted on Mar 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | 2004 Dodge Durango
Feb 17, 2015 | 1997 Suzuki Sidekick
Dec 12, 2014 | 1998 Toyota Camry
Dec 03, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 29, 2014 | Toyota Camry Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2010 | 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix
Jan 27, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Jan 10, 2010 | Toyota Camry Cars & Trucks
Jul 07, 2009 | 1991 Mercedes-Benz 190
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: