Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to the dealer. It is the only way, they have to use a computer. Changing the battery doesn't make it lose it's program though. You most likely broke the battery hold down. This is the most common thing I see at my shop. If the key still starts the vehicle, you now have a bad key fob. If not, you may be able to get it reprogrammed.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
the stering wheel has a loke that can interfer with the barrell. so make shore that the steering wheel is not jamed in lock posistion by terning it to a senter position
Posted on Mar 14, 2010
Sometimes it will reset a fault code when disconnecting the battery cables (both) and leave them for a few minutes, before connecting them again.
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first remote for you. 2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may 3. Place key into the ignition. 4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE ) 5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote. 10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
Click here to find a Locksmith in your area to program this remote.
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
confuse you during this programming procedure.)
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than
10 seconds, then press and hold PANIC button.
7. When a single chime is heard, release both buttons. The chime indicates the system
is in program mode.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneoulsly on the remote
to be programmed.
9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates the the remote was recognized.
11. A single chime will be heard The chime indicates the remote has been programmed.
12. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for a total of 4 remotes.
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may
3. Place key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE )
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote.
10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
Posted on Jul 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2016 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Mar 02, 2016 | 2007 Dodge Caliber
Jan 04, 2016 | 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT Sport Hatchback
Mar 19, 2015 | 1999 Dodge Durango
Dec 11, 2014 | Dodge Caliber Cars & Trucks
Jul 24, 2011 | 2009 Dodge Caliber
Aug 04, 2010 | 1996 Dodge Caravan
Jun 22, 2018 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
319 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: