Question about Cars & Trucks
I believe I have been having problems, possibly vapor locking in warmer temperatures, especially when going up hills. does this sound like any problems people been having withholder motor homes. It is a 1986 Travelmaster 25ft
Its possible if you have a carb instead of fuel injection.
The engine would stall and have to sit for a while to cool off before restarting. The carb would in effect run out of gas.
Posted on Jul 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Automatic I presume. 8 degrees BTDC @ warm & 700 RPM.
distributor vacuum off & plugged. In drive, & accessories off.
Don't forget parking brake on.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
I can't find anything on a motorhome application, but here is Dayco's chart for the serpentine belt on a 84-90 Surburban with a 454 engine.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
1. Turn ignition switch to off position and leave the key in the switch.
2. Disconnect the battery.
3. Take a small diameter. paper clip and insert it into the small hole in the face of the ignition switch. You will feel a small button that you depress.
4. While depressing the button, turn the key to the accessory position (counter clockwise) and using the key remove the cylinder.
5. You can now remove the bezel by unscrewing it CCW.
6. This will allow you to remove the ignition switch from the dash and disconnect the wire harness plug from the rear of the switch.
7. They don't always come apart easily , and may require some Jiggling of the key and the wire.
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
May 05, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 24, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 01, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 26, 2009 | 2000 Lotus Esprit V8
Oct 09, 2009 | 1987 Chevrolet R30
Jun 17, 2009 | 1988 Chevrolet Cargo
257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!