Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
usually you should do it for peugeot diesel at 122000 miles along with water pump and the tensioner roller that runs under the cambelt too. But to be on the safe side do it at 100000 and save the fortune.
It took me (DIY job) about 6-8 hours as i wanted to save 450 pounds.
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
if it says the diesel filter, then that is what it means,a fuel filter.normal service requirement on any vehicle and can be done for small dollars at any garage
Posted on Dec 04, 2009
SOURCE: peugeot 307 1.6
peugeot and citreon cars do bite high generaly, it is hydaulic there is no adjustment. but it also depends on how high it is ?? does it slip if you slightly rest your foot on whilst driving?? they do have a problem with the bearings going through the cover as it is the same bearing as a HDI . but you woud notice this as a different problem. ie noise or vibration on pedal. call me for more info .. paul @ the clutch centre..01527 64440 07790438337
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2016 | Peugeot 307 Cars & Trucks
Dec 14, 2015 | 2002 Peugeot 307
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION (Continued)
Gear Shift - Floor Mounted
1. Raise the vehicle and disconnect the transmission
shift cable from the lower selector lever.
2. Disconnect the four nuts that attach the housing 6. Remove the whole floor shift housing by lifting
to the floorpan. vertically
1. To install the floor shift housing to the floorpan
reverse the above instructions in order 6, 5, 4.
2. Place the selector lever in the 'P' position.
3. Raise the vehicle.
4. Reconnect the four nuts that attach the housing to
5. Install the shift cable back onto the lower selector
6. Tighten the lock nut to the required torque to 28
7. Lower the vehicle and check transmission
operation in each selector lever detent position.
3. Lower the vehicle. 8. Check that the mode light functions correctly. For
4. Remove the centre console (Refer to section further information, refer to Section 307-05.
5. Detach the back light bulb/wiring.
I6 Floor mount shift components
Jan 12, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 21, 2017 | Peugeot 307 Cars & Trucks
May 30, 2012 | 2004 Peugeot 307 SW
Jun 15, 2017 | 2005 Peugeot 307 1.6
Dec 27, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Aug 14, 2017 | 2006 Peugeot 505
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!