Question about Cars & Trucks
Test clogged or broken fuel lines or filter.
2) faulty fuel pump , before to go to the carburetors
3) readjust the throttle , incorrectly adjusted
4) readjust the carburetor accelerator pump to mett the manufacturer specifications.
5) readjust the carburetor flot setting to m. specification
6) leaking power valve, gasket or accelerator pump, repair or replace
God bless you
Posted on Jul 18, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 14, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 28, 2014 | 1990 Toyota Corolla
Dec 10, 2010 | 1987 Toyota Corolla 2 Door
Nov 22, 2010 | 1988 Toyota Corolla 4 Door
Jul 04, 2010 | 1992 Nissan Stanza
Sep 01, 2009 | 1993 Ford Festiva
Mar 09, 2009 | 1993 Hyundai Scoupe
Jun 22, 2008 | 1988 Ford F 250
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: