Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Engine Wire diagram for S10
go to autozone.com and you can register any type car and they have pretty good prints and service manuals on line. I have an 89 chevy s10 I just rebuilt my motor and overhauled the complete truck just waiting on a new paint job. best of luck
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
firing order 1342, distributor, clockwise rotation.
Posted on Aug 26, 2009
Testimonial: "you were a life saver, this is just what I needed thanks"
SOURCE: spark plug diagram
Several engines here:
* 1.8L (B18B1 and B18C1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.2L (F22B1) and 2.3L (F23A1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.5L (G25A4) Engine Firing order: 1-2-4-5-3 Distributorless ignition system
* 3.0L (C30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributorless ignition system (one coil per cylinder)
* 3.0L (J30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributor rotation: Counterclockwise
* 3.2L and 3.5L Engines Firing order: 1-2-3-4-5-6 Distributorless Ignition System
Hope helped with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Very good....gave me the answer I needed"
your power starts at the brake light fuse,check with a test light,then proceed to stop light switch on brake pedal under dash,one wire will be hot when when you check it with your test light, the other won't be until you press down the brake pedal then the power flows through to the second wire,if no power to second wire replace switch,if you have power remove tail light bulbs and check for power in side socket.
Posted on Nov 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2017 | 1994 Chevrolet Blazer
Apr 21, 2014 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Aug 03, 2012 | Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
Sep 26, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 02, 2011 | 1987 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Feb 23, 2011 | 1993 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
Aug 26, 2009 | 1991 Chevrolet S-10
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!