Question about 2003 Audi TT
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Audi TT HID bulb needs replacing
You can change the bulb easily yourself in about five minutes, especially on the passenger side. You may want to disconnect the battery, though I don't know if that is necessary. You may also want to handle the bulbs wearing latex or nitrile gloves so as to not get your skin oil on the glass.
1. Remove the decorative cover that conceals the Coolant reservior. There is a single philips screw near the firewall that holds the cover down.
2. Find the back of the headlight and pull the metal wire clip that holds the back of the headlight cover toward the engine. Remove the cover.
3. Look inside and find the back of the HID bulb--it will be toward the outside fender. Twist the connector until it separates.
4. There is a retainer ring that holds the bulb in. Again, twist that until it comes loose. The bulb should come right out.
5, Put the new bulb in, noticing the notch is on top. Also, attach the retainer ring. It is marked "Top" to help orient it. Reattach the connector with a twist.
6. Make sure everything is firmly in place. Reconnect your battery and test the lights. Finish putting anything else back on.
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
SOURCE: front strutt bush very loose
the top bush as you call it on these and a few other models do move around when its jacked up ,its a floating bush and once the weight is on it it locks up .
Posted on Jun 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2015 | 2002 Audi TT
Jan 24, 2014 | 1999 Daewoo Nubira
Aug 16, 2012 | Ford Fusion Cars & Trucks
Sep 08, 2010 | Audi 80 Cars & Trucks
Jun 21, 2010 | 1988 Audi 80
Oct 07, 2009 | 2005 Renault 18I
Oct 05, 2009 | 1997 Nissan Pathfinder
Mar 01, 2009 | 2004 Mini Cooper
Dec 31, 2008 | 1994 Toyota Celica
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!